Welcome to Datafield
When you need something done right the first time, call us.
Today’s Telco’s and MSO’s are tasked with important projects and goals that need to be completed in a timely fashion. Utilizing DataField’s skilled teams ensures quality over quantity, allowing our customers to have projects completed right the first time. Unlike our competitors, DF works with you and your teams to ensure we understand the tasks, we can make recommendations and can contribute to your overall goals.
Quality & Accuracy
Our experience will help you through your projects so smoothly, it will feel effortless
The DataField Team are experts in the Technology, Telecommunications, Staffing and Project Management environments. We are ready to put our experience to work for you!
Are you a Telecommunications team struggling with meeting your objectives?
We can help.
We've got you covered.
Customer and Field Technician Support
- Circuit Test, Turn up and Troubleshooting
- Customer facing
- Field support
DF’s team is experienced in turn up of the numerous types of circuits out there, from PRI to ETREE
- Cost saving and synergistic projects
- Migrations, Hub collapse, Regrooms
- Cut Sheets
- Hospitality/Multi-Tenant Units
- Ethernet Services, Wave services, TDM services
Network inventory management
- Circuit vision
DF’s team is experienced in all aspect of Network and circuit design
- Transport, Router and CPE Configuration
- End to End Circuit Provisioning
DF’s skilled professional are trained on a multitude of equipment types, including Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, Rad, Adva, and Ciena gear.
- Network analysis
- Network Planning
DF’s seasoned experts can help guide your team though various pitfall and traps
- Network reconciliation
- Provisioning automation
Automation is the key word; With DataField’s help, you’ll have the right tool at the right time
Your First Choice in Wireless & Wireline Infrastructure Design & Engineering
Along with 5G, we specialize in 3G, C-RAN, 4G & Small Cell technologies
DataField Technology Services is a “customer centric” organization offering a broad range of engineering services within the Telecom industry. Our 5G division offers services tailored to the current and upcoming wave of 5G deployments within the wireless industry. Our focus is on Site Acquisition and OSP Utility Line Survey. We accentuate these services with technical drawing/drafting and consulting within both the cellular and wireline industry.
Our turn-key service will help deploy your network faster.
- Sub-Contractor: Acquisition/Management
- Contracts: Creation/Review Management
- Scope of Work: Creation, Editing, Administration
- Timeline Management: Materials Management/Quality Review
- Safety Review
- Project Closeout: Documentation and Acceptance
- Site Analysis: Desktop and Field
- Municipality: Requirements and Review
- Specialized Pole Design
- 1A Surveys/Right of Way Delineations
- Detailed Site Candidate Packages utilizing proprietary software/applications to improve speed to market.
- Cumulative 60+ years of experience in the Wireline/Wireless/Telecom industry
- Professional Engineering Services
- Professional Surveying Services
- OSP Services: Audit/Design/Permitting
- Full Drafting Services: AutoCad/Visio/Adobe
- Professional Photo Simulation Services
- Permitting: Definition, Acquistion, Tracking
- Audit Services: Pole Line/Underground
- Pole Loading Analysis
- Make Ready Inventory
- Cost Estimates
“We strive for excellence in our daily efforts by maintaining the highest industry standards, understanding our clients’ needs and ensuring quality delivery of our services.”
QuickSite is a culmination of technical software and services used to quickly and efficiently report status and data for small cell site acquisition, utility pole line surveys, pole loading, and make-ready reporting.
Check out the QuickSite video to learn more about our application
DataField Talent Acquisition
We recruit the brightest, most loyal, & dedicated work force you can find.
We’ll find someone for the objectives you need to meet. Here are some of our specialties:
- Administrative positions
- Installation / “Hands-On” jobs
- Logistics roles
- Project Managers
- Territory / Outside Sales Managers
To ensure we’re providing you the best the market has to offer, we have rigorous benchmarks each candidate must meet.
- We triple-screen our candidates to ensure their skill sets meet your requirements
- When applicable, we test our candidates for technical and electrical aptitude
- Thoroughly interviewing our candidates, assures you of their abilities on the job
- We perform background checks, run driving reports, and drug tests on each candidate submissio
We want to ensure you’re getting the best available talent. Using our services will save you both time and money, allowing you to focus on your objectives.
- We guarantee talent success
- Our promise is to provide quality services
- We cover employee benefits, Workers’ Compensation claims, and unemployment benefits
Working with the Best
We’re committed to the highest level of integrity, professionalism, & quality. Our diverse backgrounds and individual histories allow us to tackle tasks larger companies could never dream of accomplishing.
For over 30 years, we've provided unrivaled service and quality to our clients.
Founded in 1989, in Worthington, Ohio, DataField started as a staffing company. We provided local businesses with the highly-skilled technical professionals they were looking for, and later expanded to surrounding states.
In 1996, while continuing to help clients with their staffing needs, DataField began to focus on telecommunications design and engineering services.
Today, we serve the nation’s largest telecommunications service providers, with over 180 professionals based at our corporate headquarters in Worthington, Ohio, our satellite office in Charlotte, North Carolina, and remotely throughout the country.
Careers At DataField
We're in the people business.
We hand-pick any addition to our team based on talent, cultural fit based on personality, and positive attributes that highlight their “can do” work ethic.
Our Current Openings
Jobs Provided by ZipRecruiter
Any questions or business offers? We are looking forward to hear from you!
25 W. New England Avenue
Worthington, OH 43085
1530 Center Park Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217