DataField has been a trusted resource in inventory auditing and circuit design for telecommunications providers for over 20 years. Since, we have become the “go-to” solution for today’s hardest challenges facing the TCOM, IT, Security, and Healthcare industries. Our expert team has a proven track record for providing top of the line service. While on the job, our staff are able to work with our clients to identify vulnerabilities within their processes and networks. DataField has built upon that expertise by expanding an existing business line that works with our core technical staff to not only assist with the identification of vulnerabilities, but to provide unique and often non-standard solutions to mitigate future negative impact issues.
DataField Intelligence (DFI) specializes in the following services:
- Human Enabled Cyber Activities
- We focus on the area that often falls through the cracks: between physical and cyber security.
- We assess how human behavior (customer and/or employee) affects a company’s security posture.
- HIPAA Compliance
- We provide audits (on a company’s posture or as a monitor of a third-party vendor) as it pertains to HHS annual physical and cyber security requirements.
- Operational Investigations
- Our staff has years of expertise in analyses of and/or investigations on sensitive matters within an organization’s operations (supply chain, reputation, employee behavior, etc.). For more information on investigations, please reach out to the Director of DFI, Tim Randolph: 614-847-9600 ext 129.
- Emergency Action Plan Review/Assessments
- DFI staff will work with your senior safety designees to create or adapt your EAP (as is required by OSHA) to fit your unique company structure and security posture.
- Workplace Violence Training
- We provide hands-on train-the-trainer or train-the-force sessions up to the comfort level of the company. We offer solutions as simple as PowerPoint slides and as complex as safe (and heavily controlled), but live simulations.
- DFI’s strategy enables our analysts to view the same data from business and exploitation perspectives.
- All security-related client data will be held on virtual machines and will be completely scrubbed once an audit is complete.
- DFI employs the same internal standards that we offer to improve at each client site.